Thursday, January 27, 2011

Poor Country, Poor Service.

The past few days i have been searching the Somali Embassy telephone number so i could ask them if they renew the new E-passport, i found two numbers on their site but what surprised me was the number is personal contact and not the Embassy. i heard about the story of Embassies abroad being sold to individuals and i thought maybe these applies the same...(This is Africa) anything Possible. In the dead end and got frustrated about it i called Djiboutian friend who knew few Somali students in another city and asked him maybe if they can help me, after short while he called me back With the new number different from the one on the Embassy website.......Alxamdulah. Called the number and the Receptionist spoke Chinese(not surprised) asked if she can connect me to Someone who speaks Somali, the consulate(Listening to BBC and Probably Marqaan) but Honestly he sounded more Polite than the ones in Nairobi who act like they are working in UN head quarter....ugu dambeyntiii he told me to send The Passport and 500 through DHL but know what am Broke ass at the Moment and the Earlier the better bcoz my Visa Expires on April so I must renew before April or else i prepare myslef to be Kicked out
.The Days a head only Allah(sw) knows, I have so many unpaid bills until before April and i dont know how am gonna pay. The world is ruled by capitalist individuals who only care about their partners with same motive or background, everyone is on his own and that's whats happening but Hope with inashalah you know things go smooth. i wasnt expecting even i can renew my passport here, maybe back in Kenya or Indonesia which is the only Somali Embassy in Asia fulfills its Duties.

No comments: